Skeleton at Svelte Summit!
That's right, be on the lookout for a lightning talk from the Skeleton crew at the upcoming Svelte Summit spring conference, hosted by Svelte Society. The event will be on Saturday, May 6th. View the Svelte Summit website local times and more information:
New Huntabyte Video!
We're thrilled to share that Skeleton was recently covered by Svelte-focused YouTube content creator Huntabyte. In his latest video he provides a quick crash course into setting up a new Skeleton project and building a simple application. Hunter is a wonderful supporter and contributor in the Svelte community, so please drop him a like and follow!
New Skeleton v2 Roadmap
We've shared a new article discussing the future of Skeleton and the priority for upcoming features. As well as discussing progress on Skeleton Labs. View the article below to learn more about our plans.
- 🛠️ A variety of minor improvements
- 📗 Various documentation updates
- 🐞 A number of notable bugfixes
- Improved Toast animations:
- Input chips now feature an
on:invalidevent handler when an invalid value is input:
- The Accordion and AccordionGroups now accept a
- Normalized horizontal scrollbar heights:
- The Input Chip's input element now forwards
- Performance improvements for autocomplete with lots of options:
- Resolved a visual bug when closing custom demo modals:
- Resolved an issue preventing the popup
closeQueryoption from working with empty selectors:
- Fixed a bug preventing form submission for Steppers with individual forms:
- Resolved an issue with the
hide-scrollbarclass within TabGroups:
- Quick fix to the spelling of some internal App Shell imports:
- Documented the proper use of
- Minor improvements to the App Rail demo:
- Minor improvements to the App Shell documentation:
- Removed a duplicate class in the modal examples:
- Provided new FAQ and warning in regards to VS Code auto-reorder imports feature:
- The Introduction documentation now features Huntabyte's recent video:
- Fixed documentation issues for Design Tokens > Text:
- Documented our stance on Toast position settings: